Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review: Coming for My Baby by Angie Daniels


Summary
The award-winning author of The Beaumont Series brings readers a delightfully short story that will kick off the Sheraton Beach Brief.

Shannon Shaw’s grandmother is coming for a visit so she better get her fiancĂ© back in a hurry. Otherwise the feisty old lady will never allow her only grandchild to live alone in Sheraton Beach. Shannon begs her cheating ex-fiancĂ© Laz Lewis

Review
I really liked the story. I did have a problem with it though. If I am engaged to a cop, been with him for three years, I’m pretty sure I would know what his partner looked like. To me it sounded as if they didn’t involve each other in their lives other than when they were together. Other than that I think it’s a good story. I wish there would’ve been more background, like maybe why Shannon is so insecure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment