Monday, August 27, 2012

Can I just say wow! This was a super long book and I couldn’t put it down.

Summary
Vice Sergeant Caroline Palmer is not into whips and chains... That is, not until Homicide detective Lieutenant Michael 'Mick' McGraw--better known as The Iceman--leads her undercover into a secret world she never dreamed existed. He says they are tracking a sexual predator, a sadistic killer who preys on adventurous suburban couples. But Caroline knows Mick is looking for something else. Something much more dangerous. This erotic thriller will leave you breathless in more ways than one.

Review
Can I just say wow! This was a super long book and I couldn’t put it down. To me, this book describes a BDSM relationship perfectly (or as how I see it should be). I can’t imagine the emotions the hero or heroine had to go thru. There was so much push and pull between them. I love that Caroline was an eager, meek little girl, but a sassy and confident woman. She gave as good as she got. The sex scenes, well my fingers are still burning. This book is extremely hot! I have definitely found a new author!

No comments:

Post a Comment