Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review: Live-In Position by V.S. Tice


Live-In PositionSummary

Twenty-five year old Sophia Ashwood, part-time nanny, has just graduated college and is ready to write the next best seller; however, she needs a full-time job flexible enough for her to fulfill her dream.

When Sophia steps into the Bishop home to care for emotionally neglected Victoria, she’s positive Dr. Collin Bishop, aka The Anti-Christ, despises her. The intensity of his glare is unsettling and frustrating.

Sophia’s determined to bide her time, until she can gain publication and freedom from the Bishop’s snobbery. However, the longer she cares for Victoria, the more wrapped up in their drama filled lives she becomes.

Review

I got an email with a review on this book and decided to purchase it. The blurb sounded really good. Well, when I downloaded it to my kindle app on my laptop I almost didn’t read it right off. There were over 16000 locations. I didn’t want to start anything I couldn’t finish in one night. Well, I went ahead and started it. Let me tell you, I am so glad I did. I read over half of it last night and the rest of it this morning. I loved it. Sophia is a wonderful person who is strong, caring, independent and sassy. She will fight for those she loves and for what she believes in. The Bishop family needed her so much.

I laughed and cried and could totally relate. I love that in a contemporary romance. There was jealousy (on both sides), angst and love, so much love. There were times when I thought she was too nice and forgiving. I would be hitting some of the people upside the head, where she would hug them. She’s my new hero! If you are looking for a sweet, romantic read, this is it. There are no steamy love scenes, but it was still an awesome read. I was hoping this would be a series, hopefully it will be the start of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment